Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Heather Mills (McCartney) gets a leg up

Heather Mills puts her best foot forward on Dancing with the Stars. Prior to shaking a leg, she was told to break a leg and waltzed (well, foxtrotted) her way into America’s hearts. But will she keep her competition on their toes? I hope she does not get cold feet and shoot herself in the foot. She probably gets a kick out of performing and will jump in with both feet and not pussyfoot around. I will wait to cast judgment after I see the footage.

Footnote: I’ve got to run now.*

*Because I know I am not right. But isn't it punny?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those fake legs creep me out when they try to make them look real.

As a matter of fact,I wrote a post on this very subject. They should do a different show called "dancing with the cripples"

3/29/2007 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home