Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It is delicious outside

Today's weather feels like gulping a cold beverage after having been slaving away in the hot sun. It's like the peanut butter and jelly sandwich you eat after having played in the pool all day long. The air on my skin felt like a hug from my mom after a long trip where I suffered immense homesickness. I can't seem to take enough of it in!

Welcome spring! I really missed you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it... today is warmer. TItan doesn't know what to think in the car now, its actually hot again.

Where is the big glass of milk to go with the PB&J sandwich, thats just as important, and I don't know about a hug from your Mom, but the warm air felt like a big hug from MY Mom...my mom.....

:)

3/23/2007 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home