Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Next blog

I hit the next blog button on Blogger and ended up here http://marksintermediateclasssession10.blogspot.com/ (My computer system does not allow me to do hyperlinks for some reason.)
I read the little entry about donuts and thought, that's cute. I liked donuts, too. I left a comment sharing in my former enthusiasm and read on. I thought, hmm, this person writes kind of weird. Very short and sweet. Nothing seemingly tying the entries together. I read on, looking for the person's profile. When I got to the bottom of the page, I realized that this was a blog for a class. Probably an ESL class, gauging by the names and style. I also noticed there where no other comments left behind. Oops. Hope I did not confuse anyone.
Hee hee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my favorite was the one about "St. Patrick Day" Did you read that one?

3/21/2007 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I did read that one. It is so cute! The alcohol culture. I want to drink a green bear, too. Aw, and she wrote about herself in the third person. I hope it is okay that I will be checking that page every day.

3/22/2007 04:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home