Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Exposed by my movie choice.

I had intentions of a nice quiet night at home with a good book. I figured I would get started on finishing Madame Bovary, by Gustav Flaubert. Alas, was not feeling it. Thought then that perhaps my time would be better spent watching the History Channel, but that too did not catch my attention. An attempt at watching In Cold Blood failed as well and then my true spirit revealed itself. I watched The Adventures Milo and Otis. I am five years old.

I did learn that the movie was produced by Japanese people and am surprised that the kitty and the puppy were not huge and stepping on people while they waged war with one another.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milo and Otis 3, where they fall in some nuclear goo or something and grow to immense proportions, and Benicio Del Toro and a small japanese boy have to save downtown Omaha from them. You write the script and I'll shop it around.

6/29/2006 04:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home