Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

An idea to help the next generation

As I have been on a writing frenzy about that damn movie, I figured that I would offer up what I think is sage advice...
The movie made me so mad because these two adults are communicating on completely different planes. It made me think about my ex and how we would argue, and I realized that males and females have no concept of how to communicate with one another. In addition to sex ed in school, they should teach a male-female communication class. How much better we would be if we actually understood the whys and hows of reactions and such.
It irritates me how things are misconstrued and then pride is involved and no one ever wants to take the lead and really try to understand what the other person is saying. You know what bugs me the most? Is when people are discussing, but all they do is talk over the other. Don't talk to me if you are just going to drown me out with your crap. I'm just sayin'.
Maybe if we were taught from a young age that men and women are very different, we would actually be able to figure it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This paragraph makes me very sad.

6/15/2006 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just a bad movie....

6/15/2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loaned a book to Clussy called "The Five Love Languages." I think it's a fabulous read.

When she's done with it I'll be happy to loan it to you.

7/19/2006 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home