Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Y (or Why)

You.
I know who a bunch of you are, but I wonder about the rest of you. Who are you, what do you do? What makes you happy and sad and mad?
I wonder why you read my blog. I wonder what kind of person you think I am. Do I represent myself in my writing, or just a part of me? Maybe I write so that you get no insight into who I am.
Velvet's comment yesterday surprised me and made me think. Do I come across as tough? Do I do that on purpose? Am I tough? Uh.. I dunno. I guess being tough is easier than letting people in, but if I let you in, then I have a responsibility towards you. That's scary to me.
Why do you read Ah Bugger? Who do you think I am? What would you like to know about me? I would like to know everything about you.
I like to write for you. Thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/04/2006 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I only met you once, but I like your style. It's not all prim and proper, just very real. At least that is how it appears to moi!

6/04/2006 05:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're really open about who you are, what you're feeling, etc. You're an in the moment kind of person, so whatever is affecting you on a particular day, comes out. I don't think you come across as tough...it's just that you've been through some TOUGH personal circumstances, so if that manifests in some self-protection, who can blame ya? As a close friend, I can say that you are completely generous and utterly giving of yourself. xxooo Jen.

6/06/2006 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Meg. When am I going to see you again. I miss you.

I like your style, too, Crazy Girl. We should hang out again.

Jen. You know I love ya. Thanks for saying those things. Ya think they fell for it? ;) xoxox

6/07/2006 09:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home