Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06-06-06

So I thought today would be a good day to discuss my favorite movies involving Satan.
  1. The Exorcist. This movie freaked me out as a kid and continues to freak me out now. They get into your head and mess with you the entire time. While it has its gross moments, like the pea soup vomiting and the demon, who is in a child, telling the mother these horrible sexual things, it is not just a gross-out film. I hate those. This got into my head and possibly made me the way I am today... twisted, neurotic, crazy... I had to stop the film on the demon face because it scared me so much, I needed to know how they did the makeup so I could be reassured that demon was not real. The Exorcist is the only good movie of this genre. The rest... meh!
  2. The Omen. While I would have liked to have played Damien in this movie, the movie is kind of dumb and pointless. And they remade it? Practically just like the original? Without Gregory Peck? Pheh.
  3. Rosemary's Baby. All I can say is picture this: Scene: party. Older couples in 60's swag. Older woman raises her glass in a toast to Rosemary's baby. "Hail Satan". Picture me, Marci, Clussy and Harms bursting into giggles.
  4. 8 mm. This had to be a movie about Satan or by Satan or for Satan or all the actors sold to Satan, or filmed in Hell or something, because this movie SUCKED.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harmony said...

Do I see a movie night in the near future??? I haven't watched Exorcist in years, and honestly I don't know if I have ever watched more then twice, cause it freaked me out too. As a teen though I loved to go to Georgetown and climb up and down the stairs.

HATED 8mm, with you 100% on that too, SICK Fu%^s!!

6/07/2006 08:38:00 AM  
Blogger Run said...

I've never seen any of those movies and from what you said it sounds like I'm not missing out on anything good.

At one point I wanted to see the Exorcist since everyone always mentions the pea soup part but I got to catch a glimpse of it on the E channel once and that was enough for me.

What the heck is 8mm? (off to check imdb.com)

6/07/2006 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Oh, you are missing out! The Exorcist is a fantastic movie.

I have never been on those stairs. I need to do that.

I want to sue the people who brought us 8mm to get my precious time back.

MOVIE NIGHT!

6/07/2006 09:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home