Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hit me baby one more time

I watched Britney on Dateline with Matt Lauer who is starting to look a bit like a concentration camp survivor. (That reflection has nothing to do with my current class on the Holocaust...) His hair is so thin and his face gaunt. He was sporting loafers and no socks. Bleh.
Britney.. Oh where to start. Used to be so hot for her in a envious sort of way. Now? Does she own a hair brush? Her makeup was hideous. The blush looked like the Covergirl cheekers that we all wore at age 13. She had some freaky eyelash clumping going on with her right eye and all I could do was focus on that and wonder where the hell her stylist was, or maybe the stylist was all "You're country!" And laughing.
Look, I don't care about the whole KFed thing. But if you request an interview. Dress for it. She is something like 6 months pregnant. She wore a short skirt, a sheer shirt with decolletage that you could put a six-pack of longneck Bud bottles into. On that note, her boobers are HUGE! Maybe she desired to show them?!? But her bellybutton was peering out through the shirt and when she shifted her legs, the shortness of her skirt offered to those who wanted to see, a view of what my co-worker refers to as the promised land.
Matt Lauer asked her how far along she was and she said "I don't know". Er? How do you not know?
I love gum more than anything. Especially sugar-free bubblegum. But I would not be smackin' it during an interview. She seemed pretty bright at times, and other time dim as the lightbulb that burned out in my hallway. Bizarre.

Things I learned from Britney's Dateline interview.
  • Chewing gum really does look gross. I should stop chewing it at work.
  • If you wear a short skirt, aim the crotch away from the camera.
  • I really should take the extra minute to brush my hair.
  • Tabloids are stupid. Can't we go back to when the studios owned the stars and they were bitter because they could not live their own lives and thus became psychotic like Ava Gardner and Howard Hughes.
  • Damn, my hotness might be fleeting like Britney's!

I still sing along with all of Britney's first two cd's. I still think she was HOT. I think her new persona is a bloody shame.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So many reasons why your hotness could never be fleeting like Britney's... Most importantly, I don't think you'd show your ladyparts to the entire nation!

6/17/2006 02:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only Britney song I ever had a fondness for was Toxic (go ahead and "judge me")

Matt Lauer was shameless in his quest to make her cry. "They're not saying 'Britney had a bad song' or 'Britney wore a bad outfit' They're saying 'Britney's a bad mom' how does that make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel?!!!!"

6/18/2006 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I've seen you dance. Your hotness is on the inside too, so you would at least, like always have that if you let your looks go to shit. Which you wouldn't. Cause Marci would slap you. Or make you run 100 miles next week.

6/19/2006 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Harmony said...

Mish - Make me run!!!!!

6/20/2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Um, I don't wanna run. But you can make me paddle.. in a week. I might even walk a lot.

6/20/2006 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

In case you wanna read it yourself.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13329706/

I also wanted to comment on her weird usage of finger quotations. Strangely inappropriately used. Kind of like Joey on Friends...

And someone elses take.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=6297

I read a lot of people were put off by Lauer's socklessness. I am glad it's not just me.

6/20/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jennfactor 10 said...

Oh, the makeup on that girl! It looked like a big black tick on her eyelid...

6/20/2006 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

i just watched this the night before last (dvr wheee!) I have to say im on the fence about what i think about her.

The puppy dog pouts irritated me. yah and the mascara. I was hoping the tears would wash it off but no luck.

"IM CUNTREH"

I do feel bad for her. bleh. k-fed. ick. I liked the other dude she married better ;)

6/21/2006 08:34:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Haha, a tick! Ew.

I will one day marry my DVR.

6/21/2006 09:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home