Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Post Valentine's Day confession

A couple of days ago, while preparing for the Valentine's dinner for my girlies tonight, I made Rice Krispy treats. I bought the berry Rice Krispy's because they seem more Valentiney and I dyed the marshmallows pink with food coloring. Truly, these are very Valentiney treats. The girls will be so excited because everyone loves Rice Krispy treats, especially festive pink ones.

I ate them.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you, Rice Krispies are part of this balanced breakfast.

2/15/2006 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Now I'm needing some rice krispy treats.

So, do you think that the berry rice krispy treats were better than original?

2/15/2006 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

OMG, how excited would I be to get pink krispy treats? !!!! Wooo!

:|

2/15/2006 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

You ate all of them??? BAD GIRL!!!

So, how were they, deeelicious!!!

2/15/2006 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

She lied. I totall got some treats. They were tiny, but delish. Very tasty, in a fruity way...but not too fruity. Right amount of fruits. And marshmallows.

2/15/2006 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Oh man, were they ever good. I did save just a few. But I ate most. I am selfish and greedy.
Rich, i did eat them for breakfast.
The berry flavor is good. Gives it a bit of a kick/.

2/18/2006 08:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home