Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just agree with me, okay?

I got my grades for my first week of my new class and I got a B on my paper. A B. Ya. I was really mad. Especially for the fact that the paper was about MY opinions and experiences with Native Americans up to this point in my life. Apparently my experiences were only worth a B. Damn boring life. This class is giving me scabies. (Relax. I just like to exaggerate.) But seriously. I am doing more work in this class in a week than I do in a year at work. And it is making me crazy. Then to throw a little salt in my aching and open wound, a B! Damn. This all just leads me up to my point for this rant.
Why is it that every person I whined to defended my teacher? They tried to justify it, or give me ideas of how to be a better student. I got no shortage of things I could and should do.

NOT WHAT I WANT! Quit solving my problems. Just listen and say, "gosh that sucks. What ever are you going to do?" Geez, make me feel better! That is why I am whining. I already know what I need to do. I just want someone to listen to me and pat me on the head and tell me how great I am so that I can DO the things I already know I need to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

"Gosh that sucks. What ever are you going to do?"

So, have you been whining to men about this? You know their first instinct is always to solve, not just to listen and take it in and console. We're consolers. :-)

((holding you and rubbing your back))

Want to go burn down the teach's office or something? I mean, I'm game.

1/27/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, Claudette understands.

1/27/2006 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

The nerve of that teacher not taking in to consideration everything on your plate, what a B&^(#, I will go with you and Cluss to the school and than we go out for drinks!! :)

1/27/2006 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

You will come to Boston with me? AWESOME! Lets go!

2/11/2006 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home