Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Teenage angst-like poetry

I let myself fall one time
Believing in my heart that he was all mine
And I made that mistake over and over again
I lost so much of myself back then

Running, and getting no where at all
Step after step, I keep waiting for the fall
Has the life I live passed me by
Am I now just waiting for the day I die?

It feels like all the choices have been made
The future before me leaves me so afraid
I am caught running on this wheel
Too broken to allow myself to feel


I don’t want any of it back
I just want to get my life back on track
You don’t need to interfere
Maybe I just need time to find the right gear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home