Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Questionable riches


Forbes posted its top-earning young celebrities list.
First off, Ashlee Simpson earned over $5M in 2005! Seriously? I mean, I can sing better (not that that is saying much); I would probably not do a hoe down, ever...; And I have not, nor would not ever be having sex with my dad. (Oh no, she did not go there! Oh yes, I totally went there. You think it, too. But the truly sad part about it is that he'd rather be having the sex with Jessica...Gross.)
Second, Paris Hilton has an occupation?!? I would like my resume to state that I am a personality. It would be great. And meeting new people would probably go something like this:
Random person (RP): Hi, I am an attorney. What do you do?
Buggie: I am a personality.
RP:
Buggie: (Smiles and thrusts out hip to place emaciated hand on it.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am APALLED at Amanda Bynes' (a fabulous actress IMHO) meager wages.

Seriously.

1/20/2006 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home