Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, December 16, 2005

bah

I got nothing to say. Sorry about that. It seems that the things that are currently on my mind are not things I care to discuss on this venue. I can, however, admit that I am tired of being alone.
Edit:
What I mean to say is that the things that have been popping up in my head are inappropriate for the public forum. If you'd like to know what they are, it is best to buy me a drink or three.
As for the tired of being alone, I miss that whole boyfriend thing.. However, I am too lazy to go on dates. That will change once the New Year arrives as I am making it a resolution. And resolutions always work!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A catch like you? You won't be alone for long unless you choose to be. xxxoo. Jen

12/16/2005 07:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen, your only sadness should be due to the fact that you will soon be $50 poorer!

12/16/2005 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I too have already started making my list of resolutions of all the usual suspects - eat healthier, exercise more, be more social, make new friends, get over ex/find new male companionship...

12/16/2005 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I copy Buggie and Nicole's resulotions. (Does that mean I can claim completion too if you guys, you know, do all taht stuff?)

12/19/2005 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home