Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Good Lord!

I was at an event at the Ritz Carlton last night with Marci. We were dressed to the nines as it was a black tie affair, and we looked goooood. Good enough for people to talk to us and all that crap. We met a couple of guys that were fun and hung out with them for a while. The guy I was talking to lives nearby and was cute. Cute enough for me to be definitely interested, but for the fact that could not keep his hands off of my ass. Seriously. I kept smacking them off, and he tried acting playful, but it was so irritating. So I pushed him away and said knock it off! If you looking for some tail, you are looking in the wrong direction. Then I said, listen, I could like you. Quit being an ass, or we have to go. He was apologetic and behaved for a few seconds. But at that point, I was ready to go, so I asked him for his number so that maybe I could see him in the not drunk way sometime. But he wanted mine and I told him he did not stand a chance of getting it. THEN, he tried playing coy with his number. (Um, I'm not going to beg for your number.) So I walked out and he came after me with it. At that point I was fed up with him and asked him to give me a good reason why I should take his number. What did he come up with? "I'm good." Ew. No, thank you. And we left.
Really? I mean, is it ingrained in a guy that they meet a girl, tell her she's pretty and BAM! the deal is made? Suck it, assholes. And get your fucking hands off of me.
Show some respect.


* I had better not get any messages saying that I put myself into the position of being treated that way because it is absolute bullshit. No person should place their hands on another person's body unless given consent and if the one being touched tells you to knock it the hell off , you had better knock it the hell off.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does he live?! I'll give him WHAT FOR!
(Defending your honor and all that.)

11/13/2005 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Aw, thanks for thinking I have some honor. :)
By the way, at this rate are definitely going to be paying me $50 in Oct., because men are highly disappointing to me.

11/13/2005 04:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's move away and start our own planet.

11/13/2005 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

And damnit, I really wanted to get a date out of that night. I guess I could call Cleatus or Cleavus (as he preferred) but the other two were such dumbasses that I am disinclined to make such a move...

11/14/2005 09:51:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

There are definitely more appropriate places to break the "touch barrier"... like, yanno, the arm or the shoulder... but yeah, if one is told to get the hell away, one must oblige. End of story.

11/14/2005 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Everyone has honor Buggie, and Mr. Grabby Guy doesn't deserve you.

period.

11/14/2005 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Thanks, MG!
And hell yeah! everyone.

11/16/2005 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Run said...

The last random guy that grabbed at me received a arm grab with these words whispered softly in his ear: "You touch me again you pull back a stump". :)

He was shocked long enough for me to get away from him. I tell ya some guys are just jerks!!

11/17/2005 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Most guys, I'm afraid.

11/19/2005 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HEY! I resemble that remark!

11/21/2005 07:55:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Oh, it's on. Pity the fool who lays a hand on me next.

12/08/2005 06:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home