Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

It's all done.

I spent the weekend scrubbing my home. I cleaned every room, vacuumed, dusted... I use this lavender spray I got at Restoration Hardware, it makes everything smell so yummy. Lavender always reminds me of my grandmother. I replaced lightbulbs, and now I can see exactly how clean it is. I cooked chicken kabobs for dinner. Yummy. I did my laundry, washed my dishes and made my bed. I finished up my paper on Thomas Paine and turned it in. I even fixed the loose screw on my table and fixed the leak on my bathtub. Everything is done.
Now my house is clean and bright and smells so good, and for the first time in a long time I feel like I have absolutely nothing to do. Funny how having a messy house makes me feel like there is always something to procrastinate doing. Now, the only thing I am procrastinating on is getting out socially. But, right now I have no excuses. So, here goes...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's time to get started on christmas cards!

11/07/2005 07:52:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now see.....you could have come out Saturday night and watched me punish myself with unhealthy ammounts of ethanol. But I'm glad you had time to do the home repairs/cleaning. Sometimes, it just needs to be done and the rest of the world be damned.

11/07/2005 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you by any chance sing "Scrubbing Bubbles" while cleaning?

11/07/2005 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

No, but sometimes I sing "Tiny Bubbles" (Don Ho) in the bathtub.

11/07/2005 08:03:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well....as long as they don't become big bubbles, that's totally cool.

11/08/2005 09:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home