Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

My wish list

  1. I want to be able to give love with no strings attached.
  2. I want to receive love with no strings attached.
  3. I want a kiss that sends chills and thrills up and down my spine.
  4. I want to want that kiss again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
  5. I want to feel safe in someone's arms.
  6. I want to be smart and be dumb and be pretty and ugly and funny and dimwitted all without feeling self conscious.
  7. I want to complain about things that are complicated in my life without someone trying to fix them for me or tell me what I am doing wrong.
  8. I want a chance to be better than I am right now.
  9. I want my mother to be proud of me.
  10. I want to be challenged mentally, physically, spiritually.
  11. I want people to stop holding me to a higher standard, yet never allowing me to prove myself.
  12. I want to stop freaking out that I am not smart enough or pretty enough. Because dammit, I am more than pretty and I am more than smart.
  13. I want a dog. (And enough money and time to be a good dog mom)
  14. I want that damn Prada bag I saw at Neiman's the other day. (Oh, come on! You knew there had to be some sort of materialistic thingie... No?)
  15. I want to know that this is not all there is to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Cool post. I 've been thinking of writing a list like that, but I'm afraid mine might have a couple more materialistic things on it, being that Xmas is coming and all:) But seriously, well put and I think it'd be quite difficult to come across a girl who doesn't want all those things...

11/04/2005 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

I want a lot of the same things, I just accept I am not truly ready for all the things I want. I love you, just the way you are!

11/04/2005 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home