Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stupid, not interesting, history.

Damn, Damn. Maybe I am not as smart as I thought I was. Or maybe I am just as lazy as I know I am. Damn, Damn. I just took a day off to work on my final paper for this damn history class that I was truthfully not that very excited about to begin with. Ten pages about Alexandria, Virginia from 1877 to 1960. Did you know that nothing really happened during that time? How was I too stretch that into ten pages? Besides the obvious fact that I did not do the assignment right, by not answering any of the questions that my teacher had dictated, I just jabbered on using really lengthy words to fill space. I did, however, turn it in on time. Gah, and here I am counting words on this entry because that is what I have been doing for the past 6 hours. Damn! I think I am going to have to take a mulligan on this class, because I will bet anyone a bottle of Grey Goose vodka that I will not get an A on that paper. Hell, I think a C would be generous. Damn. Why didn't I do my research better? Bah. Glad this class is over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Aren't you glad it's done and turned in though? The anxiety associated with the assignment (besides wondering what grade you got)is for the most part over. I'm still sitting here, sorting through information on an IT Service and Support company to write an 8-10 (leaning towards 8 at this point) page paper about it's mission, services and any other fun information about it that I may want to include.

Good on you for finishing yours. You wanna dress in black ski masks and cat suits (preferably velvet) and kidnap that bottle of Grey Goose and it's current owner?

BTW, Welcome back. :-)

12/15/2005 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I am kind of glad, yet furious at myself for doing such a half assed job. School is the one thing that I am doing for me right now, and even that I can't do right. But I will use this as a lesson, and will do more research from now on.

You will do excellent on your paper. I have faith. i managed to eke out 9.5 pages though I was finished with the paper at 6.5.

Thanks, lets see if I have anything else to say. Love ya.

12/16/2005 02:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home