Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Off I go.

Today I will be embarking on a journey. Actually, I am flying to Germany for two weeks. Hopefully it will be an adventure. Already my suitcase is wayyyyy too full, but sweaters take up a lot of space. Plus my friends over there requested some random stuff and a Washington Post takes up a surprising amount of room. I hope I did not forget anything.
Last time I went to Germany, I had a fantastic time. I hope this trip is as good. I am bringing my camera and a ton of film, so hopefully, I will have some interesting things to share. If now, maybe I will make it up.
Marci is taking me to the airport, nice girl, and I get to fly Business Class. Woooooo! I tried to sleep in this morning so I could stay awake on the plane and enjoy the service, but I still woke up early. Dammit.

Bis bald!

9 Comments:

Blogger Run said...

Have a great vay cay!!

11/21/2005 06:48:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/21/2005 09:48:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Bis is going bald?

Irish coffees and movies (that we actually watch) when you get back?

11/21/2005 01:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring stuff back for me.

11/21/2005 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Who the hell is Bis?

And Cluss, can I get in on some of that action?

11/22/2005 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Mish, you're trying to get some action? Do I look that easy? ;-)

Let's do dis then! Or, let's do Bis then?

11/22/2005 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

well it would appear i missed saying bon voyage to you! i don't know the phrase in german, sorry :) have a fabulous trip-am very jealous. i'll save you some turkey if you bring me back a stein full of hefe -weisen!

11/22/2005 02:17:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Well, there is something about "Claudette" that just screams MORE to me :) So I thought I would oblige by offering meself to join you?

11/23/2005 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I like all this saucy talk here. Mmm, saucy. Have some cranberry sauce for me. I will do my damndest to brnig smoe hefeweizen back, but if it does not quite make it, you can smell my breath. Off to Königsfeld for my class reunion on Friday.

11/23/2005 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home