Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Ah Bugger!

Okay, so it has been a little more than a year that I have been regaling you lucky dogs with fanastic lights-a-tripping stories of my oh-so-fabulous life. (Thanks Marci, for recognizing it!)
I have been re-reading some of my prose and find that I totally come off as a lunatic sometimes. But, hell, you write in the moment, you know? And me, I wear my heart on my sleeve, so what is on the inside is coming out, whether you wanna see it or not.
I have learned that I am really ranty. I also have my funny moments, but usually I am just really ranty. I guess a lot of things tick me off. Hmm. But it is nice to have a place to vent.
So thanks for reading. Thanks for giving me a place to hang my head, or pat myself on the back. Thanks for not reading my issues and telling me how to fix them.
Cheers to one year of insanity. Here's to many more!

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Happy Anny! That sounds kinda weird.

So... are we burning teach's office down or what? I'm not trying to tell you how to fix your dilemma, just trying to put a comfy bandaid on it. ;-)

2/02/2006 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I'll bring the t.p.!!!

2/02/2006 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Yeah, let's get her for the first paper. Second paper is my own fault. Read the wrong chapter. Oops. Me=dumb.
Aw, you guys rock in support!

2/02/2006 05:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home