Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wow, head to toe leather. Great choice, Madam Jenner.


Why does Bruce Jenner look like this?


Why doesn't he look like this?

If you are going to have plastic surgery, you should at least strive to look like the one on the left. Everyone should look like the one on the left. NO ONE should look like the one on the right.
(Caveat: should I ever fall in love... that guy will be the best looking guy ever 'cause I love him.)



sidenote:
Not like I watch the show, or anything, but it is so obvious that Jillian Barberie and John Zimmerman are kickass at ice skating and every else sucks. The other losers should just go home.
Kristy Swanson, I don't know what you inspire in me, but I hate you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

I am sorry Bug, were you saying something? Cuz I just see prettttty. [pant pant] I mean I think I was horrified at first, but now my lips are puckering and I have a little tingly down there...curious.

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH BUGGER! 1 year of rants and pretty and funny and drunken posts and commenting and reality tv reviews (not that you watch those shows) and stupid stuff and smart stuff and more rants and a crying baby jesus and wants and jerks and recaps and...and...well Happy Birthday to Buggie's Blog.

1/28/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I totally get it now!

See, I had no idea why Bruce Jenner found his way into your conscious and ended up here on a page with Wents and a side note about Kristy Swanson. Buuuuuut, I totally caught some of that Stars Skating show and they are both on it!!!! I get it! I get it!

Oh, and Kristy is a little bitch. That's why you hate her. Did you see her when she thought she lost? "I have nothing to say". Dude, get ovah yourself.

1/31/2006 05:16:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Bruce Jenner is a scary-ass dude (though he's not Jeff Conaway-scary). Actually, I was surprised that he was still alive- sure doesn't look like it to me.

1/31/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I heard somewhere once that he had started the hormone therapy to become a woman and then stopped. I wonder if that is true or some vicious rumor. Either way, verrry interesting.

2/11/2006 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home