Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Crappy Valentine's to you!

Some highlights of my Valentine's day so far:
  • My boss gave me a box of Hershey's Miniatures.
  • Marci sent me a funny e-valentine.
  • I pissed off my one unpissoffable boss and I feel terrible. (I apologized and all that, and he is fine, but I will be sucking up for a good while because I feel really bad about it.)
  • I am going to see Capote tonight. Two weeks ago, when out to eat fajitas, my pal Brian told the waiter that I would be fine with pico de gallo, after I was wanting tomatoes.. Let's see what happens should he try to order for me again tonight. 'cause you gotta eat before seeing a flick, or else all that popcorn and candy looks way too tempting.
  • Lunch was crappy.
  • I bit the inside of my lip so hard it bled.
  • The mailguy came around with a box of flowers, and I hate to admit I got a little excited. They were not even for someone on this floor. Bah! And what was I getting excited for...?

I am holding out for tomorrow when my girlies come over for traditional V-day dinner including wine and tater-tots. Yeah, baby! That is what I call a celebration!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's better than my day. No one checked my box!
At least you didn't put yourself out there like I did.

2/14/2006 05:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home