Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

OMIGOD!

I somehow broke onto here whilst at work! I am so excited. Especially because I am so freaking bored. This is just such a gleeful moment for me. I am not blocked. What the heck is going on. Useless post, I know, but hey! Big freakin' moment!
I feel like I am gonna fit in again. I can be like all of my diabloggers and read blogs while I am at work. I can actually catch up on everyone's lives. I get to be like you guys. It's about damn time.
Seriously. It's like I am a little kid that just stumbled onto a stash of candy. I am cramming in these formerly blocked sites as quickly as I can, because who knows? They could be blocked again in a second, and I would cry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

wOOt!

...as Busted Frog would say!!

10/06/2005 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

You fought the Law and YOU won!

Down w/the man!

10/06/2005 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

For Word!
But our server keeps going down, and I am scurred.

10/06/2005 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Okay, that did not last long. Booo

10/07/2005 07:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home