Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am still here.

I had all sorts of other photos from age 6 and down, but I am bored with that right now. Maybe you will get punished with my absolute adorableness some later time.
Sorry to be so lax on writing. I swear I will eventually have something good. I have just been to damn busy lately, and what with all the writing I have to do for class, I am plumb out of words, I am. AND my arms are like heavy putty that are simply having a hard time maneuvering over the keyboard. (Because I am a master boxer again, and believe me... after two years hiatus, one forgets how much work it is to box for over an hour. But I love it and am sooo glad that I tricked Marci into going to class with me again.) So, life is active for me right now, but maybe that will spark me into having some funny experience. We'll see. Hope my silence ends soon. (But maybe no one has noticed?)
Maybe my silence was in honor of Tree Frog. Miss you so much!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have been missed.

9/22/2005 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Yes it is sad to visit the Bugger and see the same post from the day, week, month? before. Waaaaa. But if the silence is in honor of Tree Frog, then I am all for it :) Besides I am lucky, I get to see you twice a week to pummel whatever we can get our gloves on!

9/22/2005 09:18:00 AM  
Blogger Run said...

I was starting to get really sad, first Tree Frog leaped away and now da Bug was missing.

hhmm...I bet if we keep looking for that little frog it'll hop back from time to time ;)

9/22/2005 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Run said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/22/2005 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Run said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/22/2005 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Run said...

Why does Blogger hate me!!?? ugh! sorry for the deleted mess...blogger posted my comment over and over again...argh

hhmm...maybe it'll post this 3 times :|

9/22/2005 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

I was missing you!!!!! Everyday first thing in the morning (well this week in the afternoon) I make my rounds to see what's going on!! I can't really speak on not posting since, I so infrequently post on mine.

9/22/2005 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

And yet our loyalty is strong. *wiping tear*

[strained voice] miss you.

9/23/2005 08:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See how we all diligently checked every day?

xxxooo

Jen

9/23/2005 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think you are still there. I think we've been snookered by a Buggie imposter. Or maybe she's been taken hostage and is being forced to make a periodic token blog entry.

9/26/2005 07:09:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

9.26.05
- Check Bug's blog.
Check.
- Send Bug kisses.
XXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXXXO
Check.

9/26/2005 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

You people really know how to make a girl feel good and try to find things to write about.

You like me, you really like me!

9/27/2005 09:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home