Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Thanks for lending me an eye.

Okay, so yesterday I was a 13 year old and today I feel prepared to handle anything. Weird huh? You people who don't know me, or even the ones who do must think I am so schizophrenic. (Manic-depressive? How many terms from the DSM-IV can I toss at ya?)
I guess I usually write when I feel something strongly. There are certain parts of my life that I am not ever going to write about completely and yet others where I feel like I can totally pour my heart out.
I know that I talk too much and I over-analyze everything. (Ever notice that anal is part of analyze. I am totally anal, too. (Check that. I am neurotic.) So I try to use this as my outlet in order to save the sanity of the poor folk around me who have to actually hear me speak to them.
I like to analyze things. I like to try to understand things. I love discussing things, but I get fired up and people tend to take that personally. I am trying to tone it down. Maybe I would have a been a good politician. But I don't think I would have enjoyed it. Ah, maybe an attorney? But I don't think I am scary enough.
I am terrified of misrepresenting myself, but honestly I don't believe myself to be a bad person. I am working on my defensiveness and my ability to attack people on issues. (I don't mean to, like I said, I get fired up.)
My friends are good people. That must mean that I'm not so bad.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm...I think it just means your friends are not so bad.

But you are a good person I think.

8/29/2005 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

You were a good person in my dream... Wait, that sounded dirty. No but really, you were someone I looked at in my dream as my life preserver in an icky situation. I think that says something.

8/29/2005 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger pstvnrgy said...

HA! Hmn... this one wins for most random post of the day! I too analyze things too much... but careful... the person you will really end up driving crazy is yourself. When I start overanalyzing something, I have to just STOP! or I'll go nuts!

Enjoying your blogs...

8/29/2005 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Your friends rock! And your wife is so rockingly awesome! You may be slightly neurotic, but geesh everyone one is, in their own special way. Your neuroses are a part of you and they come together with the sugar and spice to make you the incredible person you are

8/30/2005 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Love you guys. Thanks for taking me, weirdo-ness and all.

8/30/2005 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home