Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Mothman cometh... I'm scared.



I think perhaps I should re-title my blog "the parking lot". What do you think? It seems that all my excitement occurs there.

Today, I saw this ginormous moth hanging on the ceiling. It is as big as my hand. As my digital camera SUCKS, I took this with my phone. (Yay, camera phone.. which we are totally not supposed to have at my office. Ah well.)

I was a really cool girl snapping a bazillion pictures with my digital camera and frowning in disappointment at the blurry crap. Then I made other people come and stare at it. Seriously, the moth was HUGE! Finally, I took out my phone and snapped it. That's what you get.

Other parking lot news:

  • People got caught having sex in their car! Whaa? Seriously? Not from my company, though. (Don't need that visual.)
  • I passed a space and then backed into it. Kind of diagonally. And it took me a couple of tries. See why it is a bad idea?
  • Someone flew a kite on the top level of our parking deck one time. More on that later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, that kite idea is freakin' AWESOME!

8/26/2005 06:20:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Wow, people having sex in cars and they're not teenagers? Wooo eeeeee! That makes me giggle. Sucks for the horny lovers but funny to hear/read.

8/27/2005 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

The Parking Lot Observations

...I like it :)

8/29/2005 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home