Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The power of acting roles.

I watched the Omen today. It's nowhere near as scary as The Exorcist, but man, I would have killed (um, ha!) to have played Damien. Think about it.

This is a dramatization
Kid who played Damien (KWPD): Mummy, I want a pony!
Mother: No, honey.
KWPD: MUMMY, I am the son of the devil. I WANT A PONY!

Or as an adult...
This is a dramatization
Stranger: What do you do for a living?
Adult who played Damien (AWPD): I am an attorney.
Stranger: Oh, sold your soul to the devil?
AWPD: (Rubbing fingers together like Mr. Burns.) Didn't need to. I am the Antichrist.

In any case, I would totally have milked the hell out of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home