Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bug freaks out!

I am currently in a minor state of panic for the following reasons:
  • I have to take a test by Friday on subject matter that I am not convinced has any desire whatsoever to stay in my head. None!
  • I have ants! Little tiny stupid ants that mock me by walking over my computer or hang out on my feet. Seriously, I must be the dirtiest person. I would totally believe this but for the fact that my whole neighborhood is infested with these little wee bastards. This state of panic leads me to this one:
  • I have to clean my whole house. Scrub! Use insect repellent. First off, I hate to clean and second, I am terrified of bug spray. (For obvious reasons.. Hello!)
  • I want to redo my house and I bought a huge storage bin for all the crap that wants to remain in my life, yet out of sight and out of mind. (At least until I move and I rediscover aforementioned bin stuffed to the brim with crap that I can't understand why was so damned important to me before.) What terrifies me here is the cost.
  • Cost!!! School starts beginning of September and I need to come up with $5000. ARGH!
  • Which reminds me that this little computer has not been paid for. ARGH!
  • My mummy is going on the road. To Oregon. With my brother. Why do I feel like only one will return?

I am sure to be panicking about other things. But those are the ones on my mind right now.

Damn damn damn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

2 go, only 1 returns? Say what?

Can't you qualify for a school loan? I always figured that everyone could. no? Not so much? Not even just a lil bit?

8/10/2005 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Use good ol' Formula 409 to get rid of ants.

8/11/2005 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Is Mama leaving the big brother behind? How will one get free, pirated movies?

Don't panic, plan! It helps me if I write crap down and then at least start to figure out what I am going to do. Makes me less overwhelmed and panicky.

8/11/2005 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home