Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Great!Big!Sea!

If you only ever do one thing that I tell you to do, go see Great Big Sea in Concert. Seriously! Marci, you would love them because everyone sings along to their songs and they encourage it. I wish I could describe the crowd so that you could properly have an image. They were all on their feet either jumping and flailing about, or doing some strange sort of Irish jig. And some person had some strange butt move thingie going on, but that is not something I can explain.

I had no idea there were so many Newfies in No. VA. Nor did I realize they are all Redsox fans.

Great show. Go experience them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home