Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

My favorite reading material...

My mother tells fantastic tales of her life. Especially of her childhood, growing up in Germany. We try to go to brunch together once a week and I am usually granted a great saga. I love to hear these stories. My mother grew up during a war, she was the feisty oldest kid of a pastor in a small town where everyone knew your every step. She came to the States for college, lived in Switzerland, (dated a count...I think he was a count.)In any case, I believe she might be the most interesting person I have ever met. So imagine my delight when she told me tonight that she was actually writing down her memoirs. I am so ecstatic that I will get to have these stories forever and ever. Besides, she writes so well that you almost feel like you are reliving it with her. Hmm, my next step will be to get her to put it on tape.
Danke Mami! Deine Geschichten sind einfach toll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home