Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I'm just not a good sale shopper.

Aw man! I got up early to do some damage on Bluefly this morning and nothing that I want is on sale. I got an email saying that www.bluefly.com was having a private 30% off sale that started at 7am today and went until 6am tomorrow. BUT I LIKED NOTHING! Guess I will save my money for those cowboy boots. And go back to bed...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So ... trying to figure out what the hell to do today. (I'm thinking maybe just hop on the motorcycle and ride.) So at least I'm out of bed now and doing the usual blog surf while figuring out my day.

I've come to the conclusion that I simply will never be cool. I'm sorry, but I can't justify paying more than $75-80 for a pair of pants or $50-60 for a shirt. I checked out the bluefly.com site and apparently, I'm super uncool. *shrug*

7/17/2005 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Me too, apparently. Because i do not want to pay for any of that either. Yet, the $500 boots I have seriously considered. (I'm not right in the head)

7/17/2005 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, you could always make your own.

7/17/2005 05:38:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Hmm, that's an idea. I like the hood concept too. I do have a rather large head. (You know, 'cause it's stuffed with all these brains!)

7/18/2005 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Ok, you are not sharing Bug. No blog update posts or even posting a picture w/your hand over your mouth cuz maybe you have nothing nice to say. No blog love?

Faithfully checking for updates,
Clussy~

7/20/2005 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home