Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Yayayayayayyyyyyyy!!

  • Ryan Church is officially off the DL. Back to RFK, my friends. Woooo.
  • The NHL CBA is supposed to be finalized today. Back to MCI, my friends. Let's go everyone but the Caps! If the NHL and the NHLPA is messing with my head, and they don't ratify the CBA, I will beat someone up. Probably someone smaller than me. Like George McPhee.
  • I studied an entire chapter in my book. 16 to go.
  • The pimple on my chin went away. Never was of the Doug caliber, but still.
  • My mommy is coming home in four days.
  • I might become a Miller Lite girl. How kick ass would that be?
  • After all the vacation I just took, I still have 9 days of vacation on my time card. It is a good thing as I seem to only be attracted to guys who live really far away.

5 Comments:

Blogger Buggie said...

Um, does my thinking being a Lite girl is cool make me a bit superficial? I just figure that if I am gonna go out and drink beer, I should be super cute and get paid for it. Geez, am I too old for this sh...?

7/13/2005 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you're asking if you are shallow because of the specific act of being a Miller Lite then the answer is no.

7/14/2005 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Am I shallow if I want to be a Miller Lite girl too?

Am I shallower if I am jealous if you are?

Damn, that's a lot of ifs. My head hurts.

7/14/2005 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Yay Mama Sunderland!

7/14/2005 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I have to meet with the coordinator guy. Apparently it is an interview.. Random, but whatever. I will give him your info, Marci, and we can be the Lite girls who wrestle in mud. Saucy.

7/14/2005 07:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home