Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wish for today

I wish that someone had not turned my house upside down and left me with this mess to clean. I wish I was one of those obsessively neat and clean people. But, I don't seem to mind making a mess. I just mind cleaning it up. Dammit. I have the baseball game on. Marci, Pat Burrell just made a sweet catch. (Against the Nationals. That makes him a bad man. A hot, bad man.) I am hoping the baseball game will help me clean. Especially since I think that Ryan Church is still on the DL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

I SAW that catch, and I saw him whiff at homeplate too (um, a few times). But soo hot. Yummy yum. Stupid Phillies though, totally stealing National's 1-run-game-mojo. Shfeh.

BabyBanana is aka Marci

7/11/2005 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay, Marci has a blog.

No blog-roll lub for me though. *sniff*

7/11/2005 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Ask, and ye shall receive.

7/11/2005 01:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home