Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Our just desserts


Bally's gave us a free buffet for lunch. We managed four trips up to the food counter.
We had:

  • Matzoh Ball soup
  • Veggie soup
  • Mushroom Barley soup
  • Salad
  • PotatoLatkes with apple sauce
  • General Tso's chicken (thiswas vetoed because it tasted yucky!)
  • 1 onion ring
  • 2 cheese ravioli
  • 4peel and eat shrimp that Marci was firmly against as their feet were still firmly attached. I feel that as long their heads are not attached, I am good to go.
  • Some chicken thingie
  • 3 rolls (but one jumped off of my plate, and so we only had two.)
  • Diet Coke
  • Flounder stuffed with Crab (I wrote flounder stuffed with carb. Ha! Oh no!! Carbs!!)
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Turkey with cranberry sauce
  • creamed spinach
  • mushrooms

For dessert we had:

  • Strawberries Romanov
  • Pecan Pie with Chocolate chips
  • Cheesecake
  • Cream puffs
  • Sugar free Apple pie
  • Peanut Butter cheesecake
  • Carrot Cake
  • Chocolate Cake
  • Chocolate soft serve with hot fudge and butterscotch.

Me, afterwards:

Holy crap! I am amped up! I feel huge! like Tall!!!!! Let's go!! Too much sugar. AUGHHH

LET'S RUN SOMPLACE!

Marci says: Oh my God! It's like she is on crack. Help me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...that's a manwich sized meal.

7/09/2005 05:20:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Viginia City Buffet Highlights (read: yummy)
-potato latkes (so good, had to go back for more)
-mushroom barely soup
-mashed potatoes (they were "smashed" style w/ garlic!)
-pecan pie (the pecans were all super toasty)

--AND SHE WAS SCARY AFTER THE DESSERTS. I WANTED MY MOMMY.

7/11/2005 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home