Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh!

They took 4 vials of my precious blood today. FOUR! And the technician was cute, but I could not even flirt with him because I was so preoccupied by the really sharp device that was invading my perfect skin and taking with it my life fluid. And it really hurt. And I yelped like a wounded chipmunk.
I went back to work with a great big band-aid and a great big pout and made my boss pull the band-aid off when he made fun of me for it. (Otherwise it would still be there.)
Then I cried about to anyone who would listen until my other boss called and decided that I was getting old and falling apart and that I probably have high cholesterol and other old people issues like he does and I got mad and told him I hope he pokes himself in the eye.
I ate a bunch of cookies, because I heard that is what you should do when they take your blood.
Now I have a hole in my arm and I plan to whine about it until it heals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm.....kinda' relates to my post on high pain threshold.

Been cut so many times and stuck by so many needles that it simply doesn't register. I have a feeling B wouldn't make it through a round of allergy testing.

6/30/2005 12:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home