Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's my birfday dinner.


Dear Jen made me a birthday dinner. It involved a very complicated salad and tomato bisque. Um, YUM! Then Marci has to say, "Now it's your turn to cook for us, Bug. We have both done it. Cook for us, Bug. Cook for us!" NO! you guys should peel grapes and stuff for me. (It's all about me. Right? )

Are you two available for a home cooked meal at chez Bug in two weeks?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm...hell yes we're availble. Marci, I heard about a recipe called "strawberry not very tall baked goods." Dammit -- are those strawberry short cakes? Ok, I obviously need lots more coffee. Is this thing on?

J

6/30/2005 06:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha - it's on Jen. I mean literally. It's on. We're a fightin'. Or maybe I'll just bake you something that sounds fabulous and turns out plain and regular. How's that for torture?

Chez Buggie, yeah! When is our table reservation?

-M

7/06/2005 04:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home