Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am flipping for you.


Who would ever have thought that three 30+ girls (Yeah, I said girls.) would have enjoyed watching guys, ranging from their teens to 65 (Yeah, Tony Hawk. I’m talking to you.), riding back and forth in a half pipe on their skateboards or bicycles. (Yeah, I said bicycles. Does that make me sound old? Should I be all like “tricked out bikes”?) Now, all the skating back and forth was exciting, even if they could not stay on their boards to save their lives (Yeah, I’m talking to you, Tony Hawk.) But what did we do to deserve the punishment that was the intermittent video skit showing all the X-Gamers as old men in a nursing home? Why were we being abused with their “acting”? One skit, maybe, would have been okay. They showed us a good six skits, if not more. And by good, I mean that I am dumber for having witnessed them. They even admitted their lack of acting ability and then showed us another scandalously awful skit. The only bonus I could see was that they did not have to age Tony Hawk. (Yeah, I said it.)
They brought out MotoX’ers. Flipping fantastic! I mean flipping! They took their motorbikes out there and did handstands in midair on a moving vehicle. It was super cool. Of course now I think I can do it. I have ridden the great Motorcross bikes before. I have hurdled myself over handlebars and landed in muddy ditches. I have gone flying down steep hills. But I have never done a handstand on a moving bike. I am not certain if I could do a handstand without a wall to sturdy myself on. Then, as it could not have gotten more exciting, it got more exciting! The skateboarders and bikers were lifted to a five story ramp where they went shooting down and all around. Every time the announcer would chant a skater’s name, that skater would fall off his board. GO BIG!

4 Comments:

Blogger Buggie said...

Yeah, I am commenting on my own posts. Whatever. Anyway, I think I am going to swipe Carey Hart from Pink. He's a motorx dude. So adorable. And I have two tattoos and he only has one. (So it covers his entire upper body..) I think we would make a love connection..?!?

7/13/2005 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

You are making me laugh commenting on your own blog, I love it, funny girl.

7/14/2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

That is snow! They do this on snow too? Damn! It gives Baby Banana a baby boner.

7/14/2005 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I am a little disconcerted by the naughty feelings the motorxers roused in me. But wooo, I will take it any way I can! Wooo.

7/14/2005 07:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home