Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

BOOM, shake shake shake the room!

It is storming so hard outside that my place is shaking. I just love a good thunderstorm. I remember visiting my grandparents in Germany when I was about 8 and there was this horrific thunderstorm. I thought bombs were going off. I had never heard anything like it. I was terrified. My mother grew up during WWII in Germany. She told me that she loved thunderstorms because they were not bombs going off. In fact, because of the storm, the war would be halted for a while. Ever since she told me that, I have reveled in a good storm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks for sharing Buggie. Kinda makes me think hopefully that when it's storming (as is now) that all other chaos may take a break just for a pinch.

7/16/2005 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home