Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A change for the better?

I think my brain has stopped working. I even think I heard a snap and faint whirring of non-functioning parts. What happened, in my opinion, is that I have spent so much time overanalyzing everything that is going on in my world and everyone else's that my brain said NO MORE and died. So, I sit here with a vacant look and a vaguely confused demeanor, but silently thrill that maybe I will finally be able to get some sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You don't suppose someone sicc'd some brain sucking kittens on you or anything?

8/03/2005 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

MG, if that is the case, then she did it to herself! HA! Oh wait, the kittens are supposed to die when that happens.

8/04/2005 09:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home