Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I love watching people do what they are great at.

Gawd! I love watching women's gymnastics! I just love it. These young, determined compact little people flinging themselves through the air, their limbs all specifically akimbo. I love the looks of concentration. I love their muscle structure. I love their faces when they have a perfect landing, or know that they nailed a routine. I get misty eyed when they perform a really tough vault. I would be an absolute mess if someone I knew was out there on that beam, because I never come out of watching women's gymnastics with a dry eye. (It's a little weird of me...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Harmony said...

I love it too, not as much as I love you!!!!!

The girls and I watched cheerleading last weekend, they loved it, all high school, it was crazy how young these girls are and what they can do.

8/24/2005 09:31:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh how I love watching gymnastics and cheerleading...is it the 12 year old in me?

I also love watching people do what they are good at. Must explain why everytime I leave a concert I am ready to bear the children of the performer (aka, Steven Tyler).

But, yes, it's weird of you to cry during gymnastics. I can't wait til you are a soccer mom. That'll be fun!

8/24/2005 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home