Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Enough about you.

I have two bags that I take with me to work. One carries all of my crap. It was a gift bag from the Grammy Awards a few years ago. It has the Grammy logo on one side, and me.net on the other. My other bag was given to me with my subscription to Self magazine. It is where I put my gym clothes.
So, there I am, walking down the hall.

SELF

and

ME.NET

Yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Buggie, I guess this officially makes you a Two Bagger.

9/28/2005 03:47:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Were you perhaps wearing your "ME!" shirt whilst carrying the two bags? Cuz that would be awesome.

9/28/2005 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home