Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Amalah

I am a total voyeur in this woman's life, but it is her own damn fault. She writes so well and entertains the hell out of me that I am forced to visit her site at least once a day to be updated on her life. (And she loves Coach!) Also, her site is one of the few I can attain whilst at work. But seeing as how I appear to be the litmus test for what gets blocked, we'll see how long I have access.
Anyhoo, she just gave birth to what appears to be a nine month old baby and since NONE of my friends will have one, and I can't find a sucker of a man.. just kidding... go check out baby Noah. (A different one, Cluss.)
Gorgeous baby. Doesn't someone I actually live near and know and will let me hold and play with the baby want to have one? Kenney, you are too far away!

7 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Maybe Anon will tell you who will have the next baby?!?! I love Amalah too, and I abuse her blog entirely too much, but you are right it's her fault for being too damned funny n cute.

If you're reading Jennifer....c'mon...Do it! Have a baby. We'd be such good aunts!

10/04/2005 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, what a cutie! I totally want one! Or for someone else to have one so I can hold the baby until it starts to get stinky...

10/04/2005 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Hell, I'll even change a diaper or two...
Jen, c'mon!
Clussy???

10/04/2005 08:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No babies for now, ladies. Dave and I have to demonstrate that we aren't babies for longer than one week before we actually have one...

Jen

10/05/2005 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

*standing by Bug on sidelines* Yeah, I'll help Bug change a diaper or two! Someone have a baby!

10/05/2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Look at the engaged one trying to stand on the "singles" sidelines. No can do. Go get on the field with the other procreators there Clusster.

10/05/2005 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Thank you, Marci. I was gonna say the same.
And Jenny, we'll help you with the idea you had yesterday at the game.

10/06/2005 03:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home