Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

AI: The Final 24

What the hell was that opening? And was Ryan flirting with Hayden Christianson? That was weird.

Why does the format of this show have to consist of 12 girls and 12 boys. What if the talent pool is heavily tilted in one direction and because we have to fill a quota we end up with another Sanjaya?

How many times are we going to have sit through Carly Smithson-Corr's audition? If she gives up after this, what kind of devotion does she have to her "craft"? And is her tongue still blue? Oh, she'll make it, but I'm not sure I am happy about it. Look! Her crying face is the same as her singing one. (She's in).

Paula looks interesting. She resembles a boy from the Colonial Days who would have been available to stable the horses for the gentleman visitors. Not a great look. (And yeah, she does look fatter.)

Nice elevator camera angle - looks straight down the girls shirts. Well done!

Just based on the hot pink tie and the retarded hair I would have sent David home (or to a stylist). But he has a nice voice so whatever. (He's in).

Rock N' Roll Nurse (can I call her RHRN from now on?) is in. We can see if she sing a different song. If not, I foresee her gone quickly.

My girl is up. Kristy Lee Cook. She's nervous. (So am I). I don't want the competition to destroy her. But yay! She's in. She's hot. I want mt idols to be good looking (and lacking speech impediments). Don't suck, Kristy. I am putting myself on the line for you. You might wanna learn another song besides Amazing Grace.

Okay, Brooke's hair is less frizzy today. Now when I look at her, all I see is Carly Simon. Damn you, Cowell. Man, she's crying already. She's like chum in the water for these sharks. She'll make it through, though, but what will it do to her? She's gonna change! Good Lord! She may even watch an R-rated film!! (She's in).

Jessica Alba's son (Danny Noriega) is in.

Crazy dreadlocks is in.

Orlando Bloom is in.

The cute Philipino girl is in. This is a diverse group. I think Benetton should get in on the Ford and Coca Cola money making vehicle here.

Syesha is in so that Simon can be inappropriate towards her all season. I heart her. She'll be top ten.

Michael Johns is in. I want him to cut his hair. But I will probably buy his cd. (Just for the record, I did not buy, nor do I have the following cds: Clay Aiken; Fantasia Barrino; Ruben Studdard (Stoddard?); the guy with the big teeth from the season with Bucky; Kimberly something who was on Celebrity Fit Club. A bunch of others. I guess I should admit to the ones I do have... Carrie, Daughtry, the first two of Kelly. Mock me if you will. Oh and this year at the Grammy's they should force the shrieking girl from Scream Girls to give back her Academy Award and apologize to me.)

Oh Lord, here comes the kid's TV show host. I don't like this kid. I don't feel sorry for him living in his car. He chose to live there. He's no Jewel. If they let him on, I am not going to watch going to pout and be mean at the tv screen until he goes away. He is my personal Sanjaya. Thank GOD! He's not through. Now I foresee tears. Geez. I kind of feel bad. Whatever. He's using up his 15 minutes of fame. Go car. (Get it? Go home. He lives in his car? Keep up! :)

Asia'h is up. She's adorable. I vote for her too. Top ten material. She's a bit nasal, but has a cool voice and she is vivacious as hell. (She's in)

Last two boys. It's between blond eyelashes and Hillary Clinton. Hillary's got to win something, so I think it will be him, but I have no idea. I am not really a fan of blond eyelashes, but too bad for me, because BE stays and Hillary goes. But what a genial boy he is. Even lets Paula touch him, twice. I think he was practicing for his political days when ooky people want to touch on you. (Should I be afraid that Simon and I agree 95% (a million percent) of the time?)

Maybe blond eyelashes can get an ad campaign with Maybelline for Manscara. Maybe he's born with it? Maybe it's Maybelline. (And metrosexuality takes another downward turn).

Last two girls. Pretty singer girl or pretty plus size model girl. PSG dances like a chicken and sings weird. PPSMG is better. OMIGOD! MY DVR JUST CUT OFF THE LAST MINUTES. I'M SUING! WHO MADE IT? GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My DVR cut out on me as well!!! I guess we have to wait until next week to figure out which girl it was.

2/14/2008 08:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine too!! So does anyone know which one made it? I've seen a list of names but I don't know them well enough to know which is which!!!

2/15/2008 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger JessT said...

PPSMG made it. Is it just me or does PSG have a striking resemblance to Amy Yasbeck? Bug, in the oft-used words of Randy Jackson, I 100 million percent agree with this post!

2/17/2008 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Thanks jessT. I just reread part of this and I wrote that I want Jennifer Hudson to have to give her Oscar back at the Grammy's while I meant the Academy Awards. But hell, as long as they take it away from her, I'll be happy.

2/21/2008 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What WAS up with Hayden and Ryan? That very "skit" alone made me absolutely NOT want to watch the Jumper movie. I have to thank FOX for that since the movie got rated a whopping 2.5 stars.

2/21/2008 05:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home