Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

C'MON Already!

Good Lord, how many auditions will I have to watch before we get to the meat and potatoes of American Idol? The auditions used to be the best part because they were silly and fun. But now we spent 25* weeks watching idiots prance around in front of the judges and it’s like being allowed to eat candy for dinner every night. After a while you are begging for broccoli (yuck).
Is it me, or is Simon exceptionally charming this season? He’s got me with his winks. Lo-ove it! Hate his propensity to jut out his lower lip and pout as if to say “poor baby”. It is not endearing.
I hope this is a good season lacking anything that might resemble a Sanjaya or Jessica Sierra. I want a heap load of pretty singers who can actually blow. Heh, blow. No none of that. I don’t want my little American pop stars to do anything that has anything to do with blow.
Yeah, I am bored. Let’s get this show going.


*exaggeration…

3 Comments:

Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I was pretty weirded out by Simon's love for the puppy last night. I would have expected him to yell at her for bringing the super cute dog in with her.

2/07/2008 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

...so you're telling me I didn't miss anything last night.

2/07/2008 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger JessT said...

Oh man I am SO charmed by Simon this season, too. Is it me, or have the man-boobs gone away? Bring. it. on. I love this show and love how it ushers us into summer.

2/09/2008 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home