Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Christmas indeed!

My boss showed me a note his 8 year old son wrote to Santa.

"Dear Santa, Please may I have a puppy or a kitten? Also, could poor people please have one or two presents for Christmas, and shelter? I think you are nice for giving everyone presents. Sincerely, (Kid)".

Um, now my ovaries are screaming for attention. DAMMIT!

3 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Don't worry, I'm sure our child will be that sweet.
p.s. Chanuck is insisting that you pay child support.

12/13/2007 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

That is exactly why I told you NOT to tell him!

12/13/2007 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

I want my money!!!

12/16/2007 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home