Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ellen's dog days*

I love Ellen. I think she is great, but even I think this is a bit of an overreaction. Listen Ellen, it is a dog that you didn't want to keep. You signed the contract. Get your hairstylist's kids a mutt if you feel so strongly about them having a dog. they'll get over not having this:












*Ellen's dog days. Holy crap, am I ever clever and original!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off I'm annoyed that you must like Ellen better than Rosie. Of course Rosie can't have a dog, you know they would chew her fingers off. Ever time I watched her wag her fingers at Elizabeth I had the strangest urge for Jimmie Dean Breakfast Links.

So you got to hop over to wwtdd and see the Ellen story were she has done this before, 9 times! I guess I'm too stable to be a star. Got to go, the breakfast links might burn.

10/22/2007 07:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home