Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Open Letter (Girls need to start looking out for each other)

Dear Girl who dated my ex after (during) me,

I think I may owe you an apology. Of course, I am not certain, but I have an inkling that maybe you were not aware that the guy that you were trying to date had a girlfriend. At the same time, maybe you did and as women we really need to get better about looking out for our fellow women-folk.

However, for the sake of this letter to you, I am assuming that you did not know. I am sorry I was so angry with you. It was "the Idiot"(as he is nicely referred to amongst my friends) that was responsible for his actions towards me. Not you. He should not have gone out with you. He KNEW he had a girlfriend.

When he and I broke up so that he could actually date you, he never stopped calling me. I actually felt sorry for you. But I also did not actively encourage him as I had always felt you had. When he called me after he got off the plane from a trip to New Jersey with you and your family, I realized that he had probably done the same thing to me with you. What an ass.

When I last saw him, he told me something that made me think that he had played us against each other so that he could look like an
innocent bystander in his game. I had to reflect on our past and I realized that you probably had no idea he was such a bag of crap, and neither did I.

It took me forever to see him clearly, but I truly hope you don't let him back into your life. He told me that he liked your money and the fact that no matter what he did, you'd always take him back. You deserve better than that. We all do.

7 Comments:

Blogger Granny Annie said...

He's still yanking your chain. Put him in your past -- put his girlfriend in your past. You deserve better than both of them. Don't forget that ever.

9/21/2007 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Thanks GA. It took me forever, but I finally realized what a waste of space he is. Sad that he took so much of my time, but glad I figured it out. We are no longer in contact. (Thank goodness). But I just wanted to get this off my chest.

9/21/2007 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

At least you're smart and now see him for what he is. Some people never get to that point (obviously, the other girl hasn't). Maybe it took a while, but you got there. If nothing else, you should feel good about that.

9/21/2007 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

I'm so proud of you little Bug! He really did suck. Really. A lot.

9/21/2007 01:52:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

You go girlfriend!


Always wanted to have a reason to write that.

9/21/2007 06:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been reading the latest Mary Worth storyline?

9/24/2007 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

He did suck, Law-rah. I know I wrote that I am glad we are no longer in contact, but I am a little sad, too. It's weird to have someone in your life to the level he was in mine, and never speak to them again. I admit to wondering how he is. I don't know that we could ever be friendly, but it is a little sad to never know for sure.
I don't think his actions were forgivable, but sometimes he was pretty great and I have moved pretty far passed it all now. While I know I never want him as a boyfriend again, I might like to see him again someday. (Maybe when he has grown up a little).

1/21/2008 01:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home