Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Party favors

Clussy's wedding in November will include the following:

 

All Inclusive Plan: Breakfast, lunch and dinner, 24hour room service, unlimited snacks, unlimited non alcoholic / alcoholic (premium and domestic brands) beverages, daily entertainment, live nightly entertainment, in room mini-bar (restocked daily), all taxes

and gratuities included.

 

Why do I read it like this? 

 

 

daily entertainment, live nightly entertainment in room 

(NICE! Did you plan this, Cluss? What kind of entertainment? Daily AND nightly? Hmm.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I am confused. Where did this come from and why did I not get that memo? Nightly entertainment in room... Come to honeymoon suite. Awww yeah.

8/30/2007 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Ok. I got the memo after checking email. Sure enough.

8/30/2007 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I did not get this!!! Where is mine???? Buggies I will be all the entertainment you need!!! :)

8/31/2007 08:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want entertainment!

9/05/2007 01:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home