Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Who's Johnny - El DeBarge

A little flashback never hurt anybody. So, this is for all of you who learned to do a kickass Indian accent because of Short Circuit and to the person that El DeBarge apparently beat up yesterday.

Geez, I loved this song! Look how cute he was. How could any 13 year old girl not dig his big flashlight eyes? Of course I am talking about #5 (who is ALIVE!). (Look at El DeBarge who is a little Sanjaya-like, 'cept he can sing..)

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why this one instead of his mega-monster-jam-super-hit, "Rhythm of the Night"? I remember that was the theme song for "Berry Gordy's the Last Dragon"

This is funny

This is funnier

8/30/2007 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home