Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Go kind of find out what I have to say.

I had myself a little interview here. One of the questions was whether I did the blog for a living/what I did for a living. I did not care to actually state what my job is so I answered the other part of the question. So I look like I am a bit of a dummy when the question that is posted is "What do you do for a living?" and I wrote "This is fun for me. I have met a ton of people this way and it allows me to address issues that are on my mind. " Er, whaaat? Meh, what can ya do? I also like that they just cut me off at some point. Okay,  I am long-winded. It's not new to me. I was told that I never shut up, last night. (I got the last word in, though. I said "I'll shut up now!" and hung up the phone.)
 
But go read my wise words and if you are up for it, vote for me. I will shower you with kisses, or slaps. Whatever floats your boat.
 

7 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Thanks for the mention! How super.

So was that one piece of advice or two? Because I didn't see the second piece (only the part about the spell-checker).

8/08/2007 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

That Bug... She's got my vote!

8/08/2007 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hey,

This is Mike at Blog Interviewer. Just wanted to let you know that we didn't cut you off on purpose. The day that you submitted your interview we were changing our interview submission form.

If you'd like you can resubmit an interview to replace your old one. My apologies, and thanks for participating.

Mike
Blog Interviewer

8/08/2007 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

I voted "thumbs up", were are my kisses and slaps.

So what is up with the "mention" for my wife. Are you guys having an affair I should know about?

8/08/2007 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

"(I got the last word in, though. I said "I'll shut up now!" and hung up the phone.)" Awesome.

You SWF'ed me? I love that I can set a good example.

8/08/2007 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Bummer, I thought Buggie cut herself off with the two pieces of advice, in a Sopranos ending kind of way. That would have been better. Oh well.

8/09/2007 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haven't read the interview yet, but damn!!! Who told you you talk to much?

That's kind of rude.

8/12/2007 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home