Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Delicious Chili Cheese corn chips by Frito.

In Colorado, they are on the shelf to buy any time. Here, they are "Limited Anniversary Edition". Hmph. Everything I like goes away.
  • Tootsie Pop Popsicles
  • Snackwell's Cracked Pepper crackers
  • OJ's cereal. (But it was orange Juice, not the wife/ waiter killer)
  • Swanson weenie and beans TV dinner. It was good, with Chocolate pudding AND apple slices.
  • Cap'n Cruch Oops All Berries
  • The little bag that had just the insides of Zots candy. YUM.
I am sure there is a ton of other stuff, but I am still at work and I have a mazillion things to do.
Bring back the stuff I like. I feel like I buy the hell out of it and still you respect me not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home